Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paris Match




The Couture shows have started in Paris and I think I've had dreams of Chanel and Givenchy every night in wishing I could be there... This Vogue Australia spread is probably the closest I would get to being in Paris at the moment..Plus its just such a super cute idea for a fashion story.  Maybe they were inspired by Chanel's paper headdresses a few seasons ago...either way there is a a whole cartoonish vibe going on down-under.  Check out the cover of another Aussie indie mag, Yen.  



And since I'm back into a pants phase after a long dress obsession, these tapered pants have me inspired..and when the Victoria's Secret fall preview catalog landed in front of me this am, I saw tapered pants everywhere, which must mean I should buy them.





Photos from Girlwithasatchel.com


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian