Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009


I love boyfriend jeans.  They tie for #1 in comfort with leggings.  Kind of digging the androgyny of them and the fact that it looks like I ran over my jeans 4 times with a Mack truck.  And when I saw Current Elliot come out with boyfriend jeans for around 200 I knew I could find them cheaper....which I did at Zara.  This is by far one of my most favorite vests that I snatched up at a 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale for like $40 dollars a few season ago.  Not sure how I feel about still not being able to wear summery dresses due to this outrageous weather, but at least my spring stuff is getting stretched out longer!  

Jeans: Zara
Vest: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Hat: Target
Tank: JCrew 
Necklace: American Eagle



xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian