Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

High Street Rocks

I can already tell that it is going to be a great Fall season for the high street stores.  Browsing in Zara this morning, I went into sensory overload with all of the pieces that looked fall enough to buy and wear now then carry over and layer with later.  And Coutorture gave a sneak peek at H&M's fall lookbook which is brilliantly styled.  


Check out this look which totally has a Rodarte thing going on (I can't even comment on the Rodarte boots because they are that amazing).  I hate to say that finally someone knocked off the CFDA winner's designs, because I'm sure the girls wouldn't appreciate that very much, but it does however mean that the design and fashion world is watching them very closely.  And it also means that I can rock the Rodarte look without plunking down 2 months rent....... Just sayin

And the Divided Exclusive Collection for H&M Fall looks amazing also, keeping on trend with the badass sexy look.  I love these pieces...the tweed shorts are so cute and I'm so looking forward to wearing shorts for fall just like these and the Chloe ones.

And of course, when I do purchase these shorts, it is only fitting that I try to track down this Chanel costume jewelry ring...It has Chanel tweed and chains wrapped through it!



This post proves that you really don't need to leave your house to shop, as I am already building a mental shopping list in my head.  A Saucy Glossie reader wrote me today and told me that I was to blame/thank for persuading her via sample sale post to buy some cute Alice and Olivia dresses...in which case, I'm sorry and you're welcome.



xoxo,

SG


No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian