Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cover Talk



Is this a Maxim cover or the cover of a beauty mag?  I heard whispers last night that Maxim was going bankrupt (sorry boys) so maybe Allure is deciding to pick up some of that sex appeal to try to save itself from the land of lost magazines.   Or a Shape magazine landed on their desk during editing.... ok, but seriously Fergie does look amazing.  Whatever she's doing, I sort of want to do it, which means maybe I'll pick up the mag to hear about how to get that bikini body... Allure is always on my borderline-buy-it list.. not sure if I want to spend my cab money on it just to hear about more beauty products that I don't really need... Rant Rant



xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian