Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday!


Today is Saucy Glossie's birthday!  (Well, it is actually my birthday, not Saucy's...there will be a celebration for that next April) I can tell today is already going to be a great day because Roger Federer is playing at Wimbledon right now, beating Soderling (again) in a cute white and gold outfit.

Check out some of my bday gifts:  a cute Pencey studded vest and a Banana Republic clutch.  The clutch has a total Rachel Zoe feel to it.  For some reason I picture her carrying this and wearing Halston to Studio 54.  And of course my cake has neon flowers because neon is so in right now and I'm an 80's baby which just fits perfectly.




xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian